You always want our face and skin to look refreshing, glowing, and beautiful. But how’ll you get all these three points done right, all the time? Well, you cannot spend your whole day in makeup and touch-ups?
The only way to get these 3 qualities is when you feel comfortable in your own skin or complexion and that can be easily done with the help of a magical plant that perhaps, doesn’t even needs to get introduced- Aloe Vera.
So without wasting much time here are the best Aloe Vera Gels in India for 2019.
- Best Aloe Vera Gel in India
- In-Depth Aloe Vera Gel Reviews
- #1: Seven Minerals Organic Aloe Vera Gel
- #2: Bliss of Earth Pure Crystal Clear Aloe Vera Gel
- #3: Greenberry Organics Aloe Vera Hydro 3-in-1 Gel
- #4: WOW Aloe Vera Multipurpose Beauty Gel for Skin and Hair
- #5: Rustic Art Aloe Vera Gel
- #6: Auravedic Pure Aloe Vera Gel
- #7: Patanjali Saundarya Aloe Vera Gel
- Aloe Vera Gel Buying Tips
Best Aloe Vera Gel in India
In-Depth Aloe Vera Gel Reviews
#1: Seven Minerals Organic Aloe Vera Gel
- Aloe vera gel is purely organic
- Contains no xanthan
- Absorbs rapidly with no sticky residue
You become really possessive when it comes to skin care or beauty care products and why not, you never want to treat your delicate skin with something like xanthan gun that causes irritations.
That’s why we have put Seven Minerals Organic Aloe Vera Gel on the top of our list.
The product is 99% organic along with citric acid that balances skin pH, for preservation it has potassium sorbate and ascorbic acid added in it, and seaweed extract for thickening.
Want to get a brightening skin? No, we are not promoting fair skin but Vitamin C in the product brightens your very own complexion and even helps in healing bug bites and burns.
Also, unlike any other product that is made from powder, this high-quality gel is made from pressed juice.
If in case, the product causes any mild skin reaction, don’t get afraid as it might take a few days to get used to the product.
You can do a patch skin test before you use it all over. With such amazing qualities comes a high price, thus, if money is not a concern, get the product and reap maximum benefits.
#2: Bliss of Earth Pure Crystal Clear Aloe Vera Gel
- NOT 100% BUT 99% PURE: Unlike many Aloevera gels which claims to be 100% pure having abundance of ingredients in the list to show, we genuinely claim our Aloe vera Gel to be 99% pure. Rest 1% is aqua, xanthan gum (plant based natural thickener) & malic acid (fruit based natural preservative)
- ALOE VERA GEL IS CRYSTAL CLEAR & NOT GREEN: We extract our aloe vera gel from the inner cross section of aloe vera leaf. Since that gel is transparent, we offer it in the same color as we get i.e crystal clear. We don't add any color to our gel.
- NO ALCOHOL NO FRAGRANCE: We don't add any fragrance or alcohol to our aloe vera gel. We offer it in the purest form. There might be slight smell of xanthan which will evaporate as soon as you apply it.
If you notice, the product says ‘Motherly Care with Love’ that denotes that the product is made to serve pure and unconditional care to its users.
Bliss Crystal Clear Aloe Vera Gel’s formulated directly from the inner gel of green aloe leaf and is 99% free from parabens, alcohol, and any chemicals.
1% they leave space for some plant-based natural thickener called xanthan gum and fruit-based natural preservative called malic acid.
Also, the makers have taken full care of those who always remain conscious about their skin and hair as well. Wondering why we are talking about the hair?
Because the product even has the ability to moisturize, calm, and soften your hair as well. We have already discussed the importance of color in your gel and the product has followed that factor very well.
Again, with so many amazing qualities comes an expensive product but Bliss of Earth Pure Aloe Vera Gel can become that one product where your search for the right product should end.
#3: Greenberry Organics Aloe Vera Hydro 3-in-1 Gel
- Volcanic Green Clay: This Green Clay Mud Face Wash Comes From The Muddy Clay Pits In Brazil And Contains High Levels Of Natural Minerals, Hence Has A Unique Colour
- Tones The Skin: Highly Invigorating Face Wash Which Tones The Skin And Extracts All The Dirt From The Pores
- Goodness Of Essential Minerals: Infused With Mint Extracts, Organic Aloe Vera And Vitamin E Soothes And Clarifies Skin Tone Without Any Side-Effects
Your skin always looks for something relaxing and some pampering after fighting with all the dust and pollution outside.
Thus, we have brought a product that can do the same and will not only take care of your face but also your hair and body.
And in addition to that, your gel even works as a
Aloe Vera is considered nature’s best antiviral, anti-fungal, and anti-bacterial formula, which means your product, will form a protective barrier and can heal your skin in a better way.
Also, this non-sticky and the non-oily formula contain Vitamin E and Pentavitin that helps in providing nourishment and moisturization and helps in maintaining the hydration balance of your skin respectively.
All in all, an affordable product with some wonderful features won’t let you down.
#4: WOW Aloe Vera Multipurpose Beauty Gel for Skin and Hair
- Use as a daily moisturizer for face, skin, hair, moisturizing after shave lotion for men and women, loaded with nutrients such as vitamins a, c, e, b12 folic acid and much more
- Healthier hair: Use as a hair gel or cleansing conditioner for strong, shiny and dandruff free hair, great for use as an aftershave, hair gel, or leave in conditioner for shinier, healthier hair
- Safety warning: For external use only, keep out of the reach of children and pets, avoid contact with eyes
Here comes yet another wonderful product that can be used as a daily moisturizer for your skin, hair, and face and even after shave lotion for both men and women.
Your product is enriched with lots of amazing nutrients like Vitamin A, C, E, B12, folic acid and much more. One can even use it as a hair gel or conditioner for healthier hair.
Although, all in all, the WOW product is absolutely pure, natural, easy-to-use, and health- friendly. In fact, you can use it for your everyday purpose but for some extra surety; make sure you keep out of the reach of children.
The gel can be harmful to your eyes, thus, avoid contact with eyes. Also, to avoid any kind of allergic reaction, do a patch skin test on your elbow area.
And if you wish to use it on the spots with burns or injuries, first consult your physician.
The multipurpose gel comes at an affordable price and can be the right fit if used carefully.
#5: Rustic Art Aloe Vera Gel
- Scent: Aloe Vera
- Chemical free
- No animal ingredient/No animal testing
For your information, let us first tell you that Rustic Art is especially known for its handmade and vegan products that mean their products are totally free from harmful chemicals and parabens.
You can even check out their different range of Aloe Vera gels that contains aloe extract as its main ingredient and other natural ingredients like strawberry, avocado, papaya etc. And here, we’ll be talking about the all-purpose gel.
The product comes within your range and is considered one of the amazing natural moisturizers.
Also, the gel is soft on the skin, can be used as night gel or aftershave gel, and is suitable for all skin types.
#6: Auravedic Pure Aloe Vera Gel
No products found.
If you’re looking for something that can fit in your budget, can give complete skin relief, and can even tackle a lot of skin issues, there’s a product out there that can do the same.
Starting with your first need: The Auravedic product is quite affordable. Second need: The gel is infused with refreshing pomegranate and green tea that helps in giving you a natural and glowing skin.
Also, if you use it before and after sun exposure, the gel will protect you from sunburn as well.
It is a non-greasy moisturizer, thus, you don’t have to worry about those acne causing impurities.
Third need: This Aloe Vera gel comes with fantastic anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties to heal all the skin irritations. Besides this, the product can even be used on your body, face, or burns.
Pro tip: When you use the gel on a regular basis, it helps in removing dead skin and keeps it healthy and glowing.
#7: Patanjali Saundarya Aloe Vera Gel
- Aloe vera plants have medicinal properties and hence are widely used in treating the burns, cuts, insect bites and several other skin ailments
- This is one product that you must keep in your house, so that you can easily treat the kitchen burns and other injuries without wasting time
- The uses of aloe vera plant are known since centuries but still many people are not aware about the conditions that can be treated with it
Last but definitely not the least, if you are on a REALLY tight budget; get this one without a doubt. Nowadays, the brand has become a mantra in every house in some or the other way.
Not because it is the cheapest in the list that’s why we are considering it in the last but the product is actually one of the best selling Aloe Vera gels in the market.
Also, the gel is loaded with some amazing medicinal qualities of Aloe Vera and helps in keeping your skin healthy, energetic, and beautiful.
One of the purest and dynamic forms of Aloe Vera can even be used as a
We all do care about our skin and always want the best for it. There might be a number of beauty products or skin care products out there but trust us nothing can beat this natural product that comes handy.
Just pick the right one according to your needs and skin type and the Aloe Vera can become your favorite and ‘I can’t go out without my thing’ product.
Aloe Vera Gel Buying Tips
A pack of Aloe Vera gel and you can enjoy all of its soothing and medicinal properties.
And a big thanks to those numbers of brands out there. Now, you can reap all the benefits of Aloe Vera by just buying a bottle or tube from your nearby stores.
But the main task is to select that right bottle or tube and we have done this job for you by listing down the 7 best gels available in India.
So, before you dive into our list of best Aloe Vera gel make sure you consider these 4 tips and don’t be fooled by fake products.
- The Label: There are many companies that might fool you with the label saying ‘100% Gel’. But that doesn’t mean pure Aloe Vera but pure gel. Instead, get the product that says 99% Aloe Vera.
- Water: If you ask for Aloe Vera gel, what do you expect in it? Aloe Vera as the main ingredient or water as the main ingredient? Always check the ingredient list of your product. Try not to buy if it says water as its first ingredient.
- With or Without Alcohol: Some of the companies add alcohol as their second ingredient in order to create a cooling effect. Never go with such product. Instead, you can keep the gel in your refrigerator to get that same cooling effect.
- Color: Have you ever an Aloe Vera leaf yourself and check out its original light golden color? This is what you need in your gel as well and not the artificial green colored gel.
Now, here’s presenting your list of best Aloe Vera Gels available in the market.