Best Lip Balm in India (In-Depth Reviews for 2019)
There are beauty care and skin care products you want to have for that PERFECT look.
That’s one thing. Then there are products you need as your daily essentials and a lip balm
And since a lip balm plays such an important part in your life, it has to be perfect as well.
And to help you carefully find the right pick, we reviewed the best lip balms in India for 2019
Best Lip Balms in India
Forest Essential Luscious: With the goodness of Beeswax and Natural Butters, the Forest Essential Luscious Lip balm will both rejuvenate and nourish your lips to give the luscious lips you dream to have.
Vaadi Herbal: If you believe in strictly herbal balms, the Vaadi herbal is just what you are looking for. It perfectly combines the healing attributes of blueberries, strawberries, litchi, mint etc. to keep your lips from ageing and drying.
Lip Balm on a Budget
- Best Lip Balms for Indians in 2019
- In-Depth Lip Balm Reviews
- Lip Balm Buying Guide
Best Lip Balms for Indians in 2019
In-Depth Lip Balm Reviews
After considering the main factors, now is the turn to take your priorities into considerations, whether you want a product with best features or a cost-effective one or any other factor.
#1: Forest Essentials Luscious Lip Balm
Say goodbye to dry and chapped lips and try out our best pick that is specially made to soften and freshen them.
- Fresh rose petals soaked in honey
- Oils are cold pressed by hand
- 100 percent natural, no petroleum is used
The product has the goodness of Beeswax and Natural Butters that helps in rejuvenating and nourishing the skin.
In fact, the product avoids adding synthetic chemicals and petroleum products and contains Kokum Butter that is easily absorbed into the skin and Almond Oil and Honey for the protection of the skin.
Since the product comes with such amazing hydrating and moisturizing properties, it holds the moisture and makes your dry lips more soft and glossy.
And because the product comes with so many qualities, you need to pay a good amount for that. Thus, besides being the best pick, it makes your product the expensive one as well.
#2: Vaadi Herbals Assorted Lip Balm (Best Herbal Lip Balm)
Buy any product, be it expensive, cheap or branded, nothing can match the qualities of an herbal product and Vaadi is one of them.
- Quantity: 50g (10g each); Item Form: Cream
- Biologically, lips do not have oil glands therefore, lips must be protected from the external damage which could be caused due to external factors like harsh sun, cold weather or extreme climatic conditions; It consists of 1 strawberry, 1 orange, 1 lychee, 1 mint and 1 blueberry lip balms
- The strawberry extracts prove to be effective soothing agents for dry, chapped and blistered lips providing the necessary moisture and makes lips petal soft and kissable; Pure orange oil has a high content of vitamin A and C which not only prevent premature aging of lips skin but also nourishes the lips from within making them soft
They are a bit costly than the budget products but their effectiveness is something that makes it worth spending the money.
The lip balm is available in different flavors like blueberry, orange, strawberry, litchi, and mint and each flavor is a blessing to your lips. Every extract has its own uniqueness:
- Strawberry wonderfully helps in removing the dry skin.
- Orange contains Vitamin A and C that are considered two of the powerful antioxidants and prevents premature aging of lips.
- Litchi is one of the best extracts that instantly work for your chapped lips.
- Blueberry is also rich in antioxidants that provide a protective shield against free radicals.
- Mint is responsible for nourishing your skin and even boosts blood flow.
So, all in all, the product is something that has proved worth buying it and we believe that every lady should try it once.
#3: Maybelline New York Baby Lips Color (Budget Pick)
Not only in India but the cosmetic brand is even loved internationally for a good reason.
- This lip balm comes in handy retractable stick which is easy to use and carry
- Baby Lips lip balm is Infused with SPF20
- This lip balm provides 8 hour moisturisation
The brand is proven one of the best scientifically- advanced makeup formulas that will not only make your lips look stunning but also comes at an affordable price.
The lip balm is completely able to keep your lips moisturized that also give your lips a subtle blush.
Also, the product contains SPF16 formula; thus, making it an advantage for those suffers from pigmentation due to sun exposure.
Well, the balm might not provide moisture to your lips for 12 hours (as it claims) but can be considered as a good option if budget is your concern.
Lip Balm Buying Guide
Your lips are one of the most sensitive and delicate parts of your body, thus, need some extra care.
The very first thing you need to consider is that it suits your skin type. Remaining four of the important factors are:
It should be light
Make sure that your lip gloss is as light as possible. Initially, when lip gloss came into existence, they used to thick and sticky.
They didn’t even smell good. But with the advancement in everything, lip glosses are no behind. A number of options are available in the market, thus, make your choice wisely.
You don’t want your lips to look tanned, right? There are options available that come with sunscreen to protect your lips from sun damage.
So, make sure that your lip gloss contains SPF. This will ultimately help lock the moisture and protect your lips from harmful UV rays.
A product becomes worth it when it comes with the right ingredients. And your lip care product must have shea or cocoa butter, olive and coconut oil, lanolin, herbal infusion or any extract, natural waxes and much better if it contains essential oils instead of fragrance or flavor oils.
Free from Artificial Colors:
In case, you’re habitual of using your lip care product more than 4 or 5 times a day make sure it should not have any harmful or artificial colors that might make your lips dry or irritated. Some of those ingredients include camphor, methanol, alcohol, salicylic acid, and aloe butter.
Picking up a product clearly depends on your preferences and choices. Initially, you may not get the right one but you should not get afraid of experimenting because that’s how you can make the right decision and stick to it.
P.S: Keep a water bottle handy because its winter season and water plays a crucial role in keeping your lips healthy and glowing.