A human body needs to consume 27000 calories in a day to supply all the essential vitamins and minerals to their body. Well, even Batman and Superman can’t eat that much food. So how do they stay fit and healthy for the whole year?
Batman and Superman are smart, and they take multivitamin supplements which helps them to stay energetic, decreases muscle soreness (as they always fight to save the world), and also enhances their blood circulation.
Not only superheroes, but multivitamins are also necessary for every individual who lives on planet earth. Multivitamin supplements can be consumed by a 13-year-old child and even by a 90-year-old elder.
But how would you know which supplement brand is better for you and give you the best value for your bucks? Well, in this article I have shared a list of top 10 best multivitamins capsule supplement in India which not only will make you feel good but also give you energy like Batman. 😀
- The 3 Best Multivitamin Supplements In India
- In-Depth Multivitamin Supplement Reviews
- #1: MuscleBlaze VITE Multivitamin
- #2: MuscleTech Multivitamin Essential Series
- #3: Optimum Nutrition Opti-Men Multivitamin
- #4: Amway Nutrilite Daily
- #5: MuscleXP Daily Vital Multivitamin
- #6: Universal Nutrition Daily Formula
- #7: Universal Nutrition Uni-Vite
- #8: Healthkart Multivit Gold
- #9: MyProtein Alpha Men Multivitamin
- #10: Revital H
- Multivitamins FAQ
- Final Verdict
The 3 Best Multivitamin Supplements In India
In-Depth Multivitamin Supplement Reviews
#1: MuscleBlaze VITE Multivitamin
- Personal Care
This multivitamin supplement from Muscleblaze is a proportionate mixture of 24 different vitamins and minerals. It helps you provides all the essential nutrients that are not produced by your body naturally.
The Ginseng present in this supplement helps in reducing your stress and gives faster muscle recovery.
If you are someone who gets tired very often that this multi helps you boost immunity by enhancing stamina and metabolism.
The other extracts like Gingko Biloba, Lycopene, and Grapeseed extracts help protect your muscle from free radicals and reduces muscle fatigue. Moreover, the supplement is affordable and comes with excellent packaging.
This is a mild supplement, so if you are a professional athlete or a bodybuilder you can look out for other options as this might not give you the best results.
It also contains a high amount of Iron which is not required for men. However, for women, Iron (17mg) is a great macronutrient to consume.
#2: MuscleTech Multivitamin Essential Series
- Daily multivitamin formulated to support the nutritional needs of a healthy and active lifestyle
- Provides the most critical micronutrients to support overall health and athletic performance
- Designed for everyone from active men, women and fitness enthusiasts to high-performance athletes, powerlifters, crossfitters, bodybuilders, endurance athletes, and anyone looking to support general good health for peak performance
This multi contains a blend of vitamins, minerals, herbal extracts, and amino acids. It contains Enzyme complex which helps solve the problem of people who suffer from indigestion.
This is an advanced supplement perfect for athletes, bodybuilders, and workout individuals.
Some of the ingredients of this supplement are water soluble so it’s highly recommended to take it with water and drink some extra water to get the best absorptions.
Do note that, if you have any heart problems or any other cardiovascular diseases then you should avoid this supplement (only take it after consulting with your family doctor).
And yes, try to avoid taking the pills late at night as you might face sleeping problems. (Take it in the morning with breakfast)
The bottle comes with a pack of 90 tablets which will last you for a month if you consume 3 capsules daily (which is the recommended dosage prescribed).
#3: Optimum Nutrition Opti-Men Multivitamin
- Provides 22 vitamins and essential minerals - including 5 times more vitamin D (1,500 IU), 275 mg of B complex vitamins and 1,000 mg of key free-form amino acid
- Botanical extracts and antioxidants (vitamin A and C) in foundational amounts that can be built upon through consumption of a healthy balanced diet
- Is a complete Nutrient Optimization System providing 75 plus active ingredients in 4 blends specifically designed to support the nutrient needs of active men
The Opti-Men multivitamin by ON is the finest and refined products which contain a set of 22 vitamins & minerals with extra vitamin D, B & free-form amino acid.
It has a blend of 800mg Amino acid which helps in the quick muscle recovery and rapid muscle growth. This multivitamin is undoubtedly made for men (children and women, please stay away).
Moreover, it also contains Boron to boost the testosterone level and vanadium to open up your cells to absorb carbs into the muscles.
The Opti-Men by ON is one the complete multi present in the list. It’s a little bit on the expensive side, but it justifies for what they are charging.
It comes in a pack of 90 tablets with 30 total servings (Daily dosage 3 tablets). Take the supplement after having your breakfast or dinner to avoid stomach pain and ulcers. (Highly recommended)
If you are not taking enough amount of water chances are you might see dark yellow color urine. (Nothing serious) It can be solved by drinking more water.
Moreover, if you are allergic to seafood then you should stay away from this supplement and look out for other options on the list.
#4: Amway Nutrilite Daily
- Daily Suppliment
- Quantity 120 Tablet
- Good Packing
The Amway Nutrilite Daily is not for pro athletes and bodybuilders. Instead, it’s made for general people who don’t work out or are not active.
The Nutrilite supplement comes with a mixture of plant concentrate and 24 vital vitamins and minerals which helps you in filling all your nutritional gaps.
The 518mg of plant concentrate helps to get all the plant extracts which are required for the human body. The antioxidants present in this multi helps you prevent from free radicals after a heavy workout.
It also comes vitamin A, K, & Iron which helps in heightening blood glucose and lowering cancer risks. Moreover, it enhances the health of the liver and eyes with the help of vitamin A, C, K, and B6. It comes with a NUTRILOCK coating which makes it easy for you to swallow the tablets.
Children under 12, pregnant mothers, and medical condition people need to first consult to their family doctors before consuming this multivitamin.
#5: MuscleXP Daily Vital Multivitamin
- This comprehensive and complete formula delivers a total of 47 vitamins, minerals, super antioxidants, phytonutrients, amino acids, digestive enzymes, health blends in one convenient daily dose
- Features branched chain amino acids to fuel muscles
- The best multivitamin formulation to meet the complex nutritional challenges faced by men
This multi from MuscleXP delivers daily nutrients to the body which supports overall health and well being. It has 49 high potency ingredients which include vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, amino acids, health blends, and digestive enzymes.
It also works as BCAAs which fuels your tear down muscles after a heavy workout or a long run.
Moreover, it also helps improve athletic performance & speeds up muscle recovery to give you energy for next day workouts. You’ll feel fresh from morning till night after taking the complete dosage regularly.
MuscleXP is rich in antioxidants like Grape seed extracts, Lutein, Alpha lipoic acid which helps improve your immune system and enhances blood circulation and acceleration.
#6: Universal Nutrition Daily Formula
- Advanced multiple vitamin and mineral daily
- Balanced nutritional formula
- 100 percent natural, dietary supplement
The Universal Nutrition Daily is the best-formulated product for maximum strength and balance. This multivitamin tablet ensures you get the effective functioning in physical exercises & weight lifting.
It also supplies digestive enzymes to break down undigested food which helps your body to grow and gain energy fast. I have to admit; it keeps your body in healthy condition for whole day long.
After you consume the capsules, it takes almost 30-35 mins to start showing results in your body which in turn keep you energetic for several hours.
#7: Universal Nutrition Uni-Vite
- Potent, powerful and effective
- Uni-vite is the nutritional cornerstone of any serious strength athlete who seeks value and results
- 300 servings per container
The Universal Nutrition Uni-Vite is a comprehensive and powerful multivitamin packed with over 50 potent and healthy ingredients to keep you energetic for whole day long.
This is the best multivitamin supplement in India designed primarily for athletes, bodybuilders who want the best out of their multivitamin.
It features unique antioxidant blend, sports performance blend, virility and digestive blend that will help you in proper digestion, blood circulation, and keep safe from free radical after the workout.
The supplement comes in a package of 120 multivitamin tablets and has 30 total servings. Daily dosage is 4 tablets. For best results, you can take 2 in the morning post breakfast and 2 after dinner at night. (Taking all the 4 tablets at a time is not recommended)
Do note that, this supplement is not for those who don’t work out daily. Due to high dosages, it can create stomach and headache problems.
#8: Healthkart Multivit Gold
- Multivit gold is a clinically studied and scientifically formulated product
- With the goodness natural extracts (Ginseng, Ginkgo Biloba Extract), omega 3 (With Epa and Dha), antioxidants (Citrus Bioflavonoids, Lutein), probiotics along with multivitamin and multimineral
- Natural extracts (Ginseng and Ginkgo Biloba) extract in multivit gold may help in improving focus, alertness and concentration
Not getting all the multi from your foods then you need Healthkart Mutlivit Gold to fulfill all your missing nutrients from the body. It’s a healthy supplement and contains a nice blend of vitamins, minerals, and other ingredients.
The Ginseng present in the multi helps the human body for the overall well-being that helps in mentally active and physically alert and also helps in lowering the stress.
The D3 & Magnesium helps the body build bones. Not to forget, it has Zinc & Selenium which helps in building immunity. And last but not least, the vitamin B helps in energy metabolism and functioning of the heart.
#9: MyProtein Alpha Men Multivitamin
- Ultra multi-vitamin formula
- Includes vitamin b5, contributing to reduced tiredness and fatigue
- Convenient daily supplement
MyProtein Alpha men is one of the premium sources of vitamin and minerals that your body can consume without any substantial side effects. It helps supports muscle function and production and makes your bones stronger.
The vitamin B present in the supplement reduces the tiredness and fatigue. Moreover, it also has Biotin (which a lot of other supplement brands skip) that helps to improve the mental functionalities and hair growth.
Talking about the vitamins, vitamin D, Selenium & Potassium keeps your immune system strong and free from radicals.
The supplement is perfect for intense physical exercise doers. (Bodybuilders, runners, and athletes)
#10: Revital H
- A unique daily health supplement is a balanced combination of 10 vitamins, 9 minerals and ginseng
- Provides energy and fights throughout the day fatigue
- Improves mental alertnesss and increases ability to handle stress
Revital H is purely made for men who don’t work out daily or are not super active. Children’s, and women can also consume it. The supplement is 100% safe and is widely used all over India. It has all the required vitamins, and minerals expect for biotin.
As this supplement missed out on Biotin, you won’t see any hair gain or hair strengthening after consuming this multi.
Other than that it is a perfect multi for all human beings. It’s strictly not for pro athletes and bodybuilders as it won’t work on your bodies (as it comes with a mild dosage).
The pack of Revital H comes in 60 capsules, and the daily dosage is 2 capsules (meaning it will last for 30 days)
That was our top picks from the list of top 10 best multivitamins available in India. All the supplements mentioned in the list are top notch.
It entirely depends on which one you’d like to go for. Read all the description properly if you haven’t already as I have covered to the depth information for all supplements.
I hope you liked this post and if you did don’t forget to give it a big fat thumbs up by sharing this information with you fit friends who are looking for the best multivitamins supplements.
If you have any doubts, don’t hesitate to leave a comment down below as I read all the comments and answer them. 🙂