Do you or your any family member suffer from water-borne diseases very often? Or your drinking water look polluted, smelly or tastes different?
No wonder, nowadays, from air to water to your food everything is polluted but thanks to water purifiers that you can have purified drinking water. All you need to do is install a good water purifier.
But how do you find that purifier? Well, with our list of the best water purifiers in India, that is just a click away.
Top-Rated Water Filter in India
Kent Grand Plus: With an 8-litre capacity, a 7-stage filtration system suitable for cleaning water even from the borewell, the Grand Plus, is most efficient of water filters and definitely worth the big bucks.
Best Water Filter Under 10,000
Livpure Glo: Need something a little cheaper? With 6 stages for filtration that can rid the water of harmful chemicals, metals etc. at less than 10k, you couldn’t have asked for more.
- Best Water Purifier Reviews for India
- In-Depth Water Purifier Reviews
- #1: Kent Grand Plus Mineral RO+UV Water Purifier
- #2: Havells Max Ro+ UV Water Purifier
- #3: Livpure Glo RO+ UV+ Mineralizer Water Purifier (Budget Pick)
- #4: Livpure Pep Pro RO+ UV+ UF Water Purifier
- #5: Blue Star Aristo RO+ UV Water Purifier
- #6: Aquagaurd Geneus RO+UV+UF Water purifier
- #7: Pureit Mineral Classic RO+UV Water Purifier
Best Water Purifier Reviews for India
In-Depth Water Purifier Reviews
#1: Kent Grand Plus Mineral RO+UV Water Purifier
Currently, Kent is undoubtedly one of the best and most renowned brands in the country.
So if we talk about the first recommendation, it has to be Kent Grand Plus water purifier, a system that is based on patented mineral ROTM technology.
- Color: White. The power consumption is 60 watts
- Installation: Free installation is provided on this product by the manufacturer. For requesting an installation/demo for this product once delivered, please call the manufacturer's customer support directly at 9278912345
- Type: Electric with storage
The water purifier comes with 7-stage purification and is just perfect for all types of water sources. And not just this, it can even purify water with TDS as high as 2000 ppm.
The best part is, it features a see-through cover that enables you to view all the effort put by the product to provide you with absolutely safe and pure water.
The storage tank can store 8 liters of purified water that makes it the right choice for a big family.
Also, the water filter comes with a built-in SMPS that keeps it safe from any voltage fluctuations.
And one of the main reasons why we have kept this water purifier as our first suggestion because it is a fail-safe product.
That means the product comes with a UV fail alarm and if you do not replace the filters within next 60 hours, it will stop all the operations and the same will happen if you see the UV bulb stops working.
Wait, this is not it, the water purifier even stores the rejected water in a different tank so that you can reuse that water for other uses.
Thus, it eliminates the wastage of water and saves hundreds of liters per day.
There’s no doubt that Kent Grand Plus is the best water purifier in India for home.
If money is not an issue, just go for it because the water purifier is definitely reliable and features quality purification along with outstanding after sales services.
#2: Havells Max Ro+ UV Water Purifier
Another reputed brand in the country that provides you with reliable RO water purifiers and is appropriate for water from all kinds of water sources like river water, borewells, tap water or municipality water.
- Absolute safety through RO and UV purification, water passes through the ro membrane and then UV purification to ensure absolutely safe and pure drinking water
- Minerals cartridge it corrects the PH of purified water, adds back full spectrum of natural minerals and trace elements and provides healthier and tastier water always
- Revitalizer it restructures the water molecules and makes it biologically active that improves the hydration and mineral absorption
It includes 7-stage water purification that includes activated carbon filter, UV bulb, Mineraliser, Post activated carbon filte and RO membrane.
But the water purifier comes with a storage capacity of 7 liters and that is quite suitable for a nuclear family.
Talking about the design on the Havells Max water purifier, the amazing compact design is just perfect for your kitchen as it can be easily placed in the corner or on the countertop or can be mounted on a flat wall.
Also, not to miss that the water tank is transparent and has an ingress protection tank that doesn’t allow any dust particle or insect to enter your water purifier.
One can easily remove the water tank whenever they feel it’s time to do the cleaning. Havells Max even features high-quality faucet that allows smooth flow, zero splashes, and no contamination.
The USP of the water purifier is its Minerals Cartridge that helps in correcting the pH level of the water by adding natural minerals. Thus, you’ll always end up with much healthier and tastier water.
#3: Livpure Glo RO+ UV+ Mineralizer Water Purifier (Budget Pick)
Livpure is considered one of the best brands but the reason why we have put it on number 3 is its 6-stage purification.
- Color: White
- Type: Electric with storage
- Warranty details:1 year on product
The purifier is suitable for water from all forms of water sources like river water, tap water, and borewell and can purify water with TDS levels up to 1500 ppm.
One of the main reasons why Livpure Glo is ideal for your home is its sediment filter and activated carbon filter that helps in removing all sort of impurities from the water.
One of the reasons why we recommend going with the product is its RO membrane that allows the heavy metals, harmful chemicals, and salts to escape from the water.
And the UV bulb present in the water purifier makes sure that all the harmful bacteria and viruses get killed.
And not to miss that the purifier even has a Silver Impregnated post carbon filter that makes the taste of water even much better.
Not just this, but the mineralizer even adds essential minerals that somehow got removed during RO purification making the best water purifier in India under Rs. 10,000
Even though the water purifier is not counted in the list of fancy products but the 6-stage water purification will provide you with safe and clean water. If you have a medium-sized family, go for it.
#4: Livpure Pep Pro RO+ UV+ UF Water Purifier
- It has RO + UV + UF + Taste enhancer technology, and comes in a sleek and modern design for your kitchen interiors
- It features an effective storage capacity of 7 litres, and can be easily mounted on your kitchen wall. Its RO membrane decontaminates up to 75-80 gallons of water per day
- 7 stages of purification # 1. Sediment Filter - In this stage, water is passed through sediment filter at high speed for elimination of fine and small impurities. # 2. Pre Activated Carbon Filter cum Adsorber - This carbon filter cum adsorber significantly eliminates bad color, taste, and odor inducing organic particles from the water. It also acts on chlorine and other dangerous organic substances like pesticides present in water.
You would be amazed to know that not only we are recommending this but more than 500 buyers have suggested that features a 7-stage purification process that also includes RO, UV, and UF technology and a taste enhancer that not only provides you with clean and pure water but also tasty water.
The stylish and compact water purifier weighs so light that it can be easily mounted on the kitchen wall.
Also, you don’t have to worry about the foul smell of water because the water purifier is made with food- safe and non-toxic plastic.
And since the water purifier can work with the voltage range of 14v to 300v, which means your product will remain safe during voltage fluctuations.
#5: Blue Star Aristo RO+ UV Water Purifier
- Color: Black
- Elegant looks complemented by superior performance
- Alerts like purification alert, tank and low pressure alerts
Here comes our solid and stylish water purifier that comes with a 6-stage water purification process that includes sediment filter, pre-filter, pre-carbon filter, post-carbon filter, UV lamp, and RO membrane.
The best thing about the water purifier is that it uses a double-layered purification process and your water will first go through the RO membrane and then the UV lamp that further makes sure that all the impurities are removed from the water.
One of the best features of the water purifier includes Aqua Taste Booster that works with calcite media to maintain the right pH level and taste of the water.
And another distinct feature of the water purifier is its child lock, which is a small button present on the tap.
If you press it once, the feature will put the tap out of the action and will deactivate the dispensing of water. Thus, make it a safer option if you have kids at home.
#6: Aquagaurd Geneus RO+UV+UF Water purifier
- Color: Black and White
- Installation: Free installation is provided on this product by the manufacturer. For requesting an installation/demo for this product once delivered, please call the manufacturer's customer support directly at 18602661177
- Type: Electric with storage
Starting with the best feature of the water purifier: it can detect the quality of the water and will automatically select the best technology for purification.
The Aquagaurd water purifier can store up to 7 liters of water and the purification capacity of up to 15 liters per hour.
Also, note that the mineral guard in the water purifier helps in eliminating extra minerals and add up the correct amount of mineral needed in the purified water.
With the Aquagaurd water purifier, you don’t have to think about changing the cartridge as the purifier will notify itself.
In fact, the taste enhancer of the purifier will always provide you with tasty and pure water despite any input water source.
#7: Pureit Mineral Classic RO+UV Water Purifier
- 100% water passes through RO and UV to give completely safe water always
- Installations/Complaints please contact_us on: 
Looking for a budget product? Here, we are with the pureit classic water purifier that comes with a storage capacity of 6 liters and is considered the best option for small and medium-sized families.
In fact, the RO membrane present in the water purifier can eliminate all sort of hard metals and harmful salts from the water and can work up to 1800ppm TDS levels.
The best thing about your budget product is that the purifier is made of engineering grade and food safe plastic that reduces the chance of bad smell and water leakage.
Where the 6-stage purification process can remove all the commonly found impurities, on the other hand, the RO membrane makes sure that all the dissolved salts, bacteria, and viruses are removed from the water, hence, improves the taste of the water.
All in all, the water purifier not only provides you with good quality water but even makes it worth spending your money. If you want an in-budget water purifier, this is the right choice.